Dermaluxe Spa is expanding and looking for the best permanent makeup artists in the Houston area. Candidates must have a complete knowledge of the industry and a full skill set. This individual must be passionate about his/her work, always strive for perfection and have a strong desire to constantly learn and improve their technique.
A great fit would be a highly organized and determined team player with training, experience and a passion about permanent makeup. Strong social media and content creation skills is a plus. Outstanding customer service and sales skills as well as the knowledge to educate and give guidance to clients about procedures and treatments to attain desired goals. An ideal hire would be someone with a positive attitude, willing to learn, and a strong work ethic looking for a place to call home.
At least 1 year of experience
Permanent Makeup Certification
Current Blood Pathogen Certificate
MUST provide work portfolio with numerous examples of work.
MUST be able to demonstrate work on live models.
Licensed Cosmetologist or Esthetician (Bonus plus, but not required)*
- Possess a keen work ethic and demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Professional appearance reflecting industry
- Taking the initiative to go the extra mile with building your clientele and presence within the industry
- Maintain a clean and organized working space.
- Maintain all equipment in working condition.
- Maintain proper sterilization and sanitation techniques.
- Maintain OSHA standards in all work and patient areas
- Ensure patient’s safety and comfort and smooth flow of patient care at all times
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan based on the client consultations
- Accurate charting and clinical documentation of each client
- Address any post-treatment questions, proper aftercare and pre-booking follow-up appointments
- Recommending additional services and fellow co-workers to enhance the client’s experience
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment for treatments
- Cross-train on the reception desk, assist as needed.
- Assist provider(s) with procedures as needed.
- Must maintain yearly continued education and stay current on product lines, industry trends & services
Compensation and Benefits
- Employee discount on product and services