Dermaluxe Spa is looking for an experienced Esthetician who is energetic, friendly, and passionate about helping others. Someone who not only helps our clients achieve their skin goals but also loves developing connections and relationships to have a positive impact on our clients. Someone who knows the importance of inner beauty and well being, and can bridge all of that to provide the ultimate experience. We are seeking an individual who wants to join our team, for a long term role in a busy and quaint environment.
A great fit would be a highly organized and determined team player with training, experience and a passion about skincare in the aesthetics field. Strong social media and content creation skills is a plus. Outstanding customer service and sales skills as well as the knowledge to educate and give guidance to clients about procedures and treatments to attain desired goals. An ideal hire would be someone with a sense of humor, positive attitude and a strong work ethic looking for a place to call home.
• Candidate must hold and maintain a current Texas State License (Esthetician)
• At least 1 years of experience in the esthetic field.
• Knowledge and experience of booking software (Vagaro, Square) a plus.
• Professional Skin Care consultations
• Microdermabrasion (Crystal)
• Chemical Peels
• LED Light Therapy
• Retail Sales
• Lash Lift (bonus plus)
• Brow Lamination (bonus plus)
• Dermaplaining (bonus plus)
• Possesses a keen work ethic and demonstrating strong attention to detail.
• Professional appearance reflecting industry
• Taking the initiative to go the extra mile with building your clientele and presence within the industry
• Maintain a clean and organized working space.
• Maintain all equipment in working condition.
• Maintain proper sterilization and sanitation techniques.
• Maintain OSHA standards in all work and patient areas
• Ensure patient’s safety and comfort and smooth flow of patient care at all times
• Develop an appropriate treatment plan based on the client consultations
• Accurate charting and clinical documentation of each client
• Recommends various spa treatments, skin products and regimens based on client consultations
• Addressing any post-treatment questions, proper aftercare and pre-booking follow-up appointments
• Recommending additional services and fellow co-workers to enhance the client’s experience
• Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment for treatments
• Cross-train on the reception desk, assist as needed.
• Assist provider(s) with procedures as needed.
• Must maintain yearly continued education and stay current on product lines, industry trends & services
Compensation and Benefits
• Hourly plus commission on packages and products
• Employee discount on product and services
• Training to further skills